You can apply for funding from multiple programs by completing one application.
- Part 1: Applicant Information
- Part 2: Project Information
- Part 3: Budget and Narrative
- Part 4: Review Application Prior to Submitting
- We estimate it takes approximately one hour.
- Download the application so you are familiar with the questions. You may want to write your answers in the downloaded form and save it. Then you can copy and paste your answers into the online application.
- Download the budget worksheet and narrative, and complete it. You will upload this in the online application.
- We have included several options for how you can submit your requested budget. Some of these options are new. Please use whichever option works best for you for your proposed project(s).
- Once you begin the online application, you need to complete it in full. If you stop working on it, your session will expire and you will have to start again.
- Your answers may be in English or Spanish. Please reach out to OHA at Community.PublicHealth@
dhsoha.state.or.us if you need assistance from an interpreter.
- If you are applying for multiple projects, you may complete just one application for all of them.
- You will see instructions for how to do this as you go through the application. If it is easier for you to fill out separate applications for each project, you are welcome to do that. Our intention is to make this easy for you, but this is a new process and your questions and suggestions are very helpful. If you have questions, please see the contact information at the bottom of the page.